You are currently visiting sonria.org, which is the personal web site of Catherine Collingwood. The below are important terms & conditions for use of this web site. Questions, comments and concerns should be transmitted using the contact form.
- This is a personal web site. Unless specifically attributed, any statements or opinions expressed on the site are solely the position(s) of the individual poster or commenter. They don’t represent the position(s) of any other person or organization regardless of affiliation and should not be construed otherwise.
- Do your own research. Information presented on this site is correct to the best of the poster’s knowledge and is presented in good faith, but it should not be deemed expert or reliable advice. The end user bears the full responsibility for any consequences that may occur as a result of using the information on this site.
- Don’t steal from me. Unless otherwise indicated, the site theme, images, text and design are copyrighted. Permission to reproduce or share items will usually be granted upon request, but not before the request is made and the site owner reserves the right to revoke the permission at a later date.
- I will quote you. Any comment on this site, or the contents of any email about this site, may be quoted and attributed by name. If you would prefer not to be quoted, or would prefer you be quoted anonymously, please indicate this preference at time of contact.
- Parents, please monitor your children’s Internet activities. This site is generally appropriate for all ages; however, occasional items may be inappropriate for users under age 13. In most cases these items will be clearly labeled; however, no guarantee is made and no liability will be accepted for issues related to age-appropriateness.
- Keep your firewall turned on. Although every effort is made to prevent the inadvertent “back door” installation of malware, viruses, and similar destructive code and programs, no guarantee can be made and the site owner accepts no responsibility for the presence of such items.
- Visit links at your own risk. Links to third-party sites are for informational purposes only. The presence of a link does not imply endorsement, agreement, or affiliation; and since those sites are maintained by third parties, no warranty or guarantee is given about the contents of those sites.
- This site is created, developed, hosted and operated using information technology systems based in the United States of America; as such, USA law governs all site activities and issues. The site operations are in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, and the hosting machines are in Orlando, Florida.
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)